Customising Kodi: Adding Favourites
So we’ve downloaded, installed and setup our Kodi but what next?
Our next tutorial focuses on adding Favourites to Kodi. For some, clicking all the way through the various menu’s is too much work (for us too!) and so why not have a quick and easy way to access our favourites Add-Ons, Channels, Shows, Movies, Sports and everything else!.
You can either follow the steps below, or you can watch the tutorial video, it’s up to you.
To add favourites, we would simply choose the Addon, Shows or whatever that we want to be able to access quickly. I’m a big sports fan, so having quick access to Sky Sports News would be beneficial to me, but once you’ve decided you can carry on from here…
- So, our first step is to locate our chosen channel, Sky Sports News.
- In the video I am navigating through the various menu’s until I find my selection.
- Once I have located my choice, I simply right click on it, then choose the ‘Add to Favourites’ option by clicking on it.
- You would then click on the home icon at the bottom of the screen to return to the home menu.
- When you are back at the home menu, if you look at the bottom left hand side of the screen, you will see a star icon. Click on the star icon, and you will notice that your favourites menu appears on the right hand side…that’s all there is to it!.
- In the video, I also quickly show how to name your favourite whatever you want. I didn’t want the ‘Link 1’ text in, so in the video you see me delete this text and save the Favourite simply as Sky Sports News.
That’s it for the Customising Kodi: Adding Favourites tutorial. Don’t forget to visit our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages and remember to like and subscribe!Read Full Article